|National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE)|
|Derby Teaching Hospitals, London Road Community Hospital, London Road, Derby. DE1 2QY|
|WHITTINGTON - Hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in Adults & Children: Clinical assessment and management|
|Alison Middleditch MCSP MMACP|
|On 22nd February 2020 in London for 1 Day(s)|
|at Whittington Hospital|
This course is for those who want to expand their knowledge on the recognition,
treatment and management of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome and Ehlers Danlos
This course will provide participants with the opportunity to review and discuss the
assessment treatment and management of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos
Syndrome. This will be within a functional framework and based on the best of the latest
evidence. The course will consider hypermobility in all groups including children,
athletes, adults - including those with a late diagnosis and those with complex problems.
At the end of the course the participants will:
- Have an understanding of and be able to recognise the clinical presentation of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in children and adults.
- Be able to implement an appropriate functional assessment based on the best of the current evidence base.
- Be able to plan and implement a functional management plan for patients with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
- Acknowledge and be able to use strategies for dealing with both functional and behavioural issues.
- Have knowledge of suitable evidence based out measures appropriate to dysfunction in Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
A previous delegate to this course said "THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED! The course
was excellent ... absolutely worth every penny - and now to share with colleagues! "
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Limited funded places may be available for AHPs & Nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|