The Trust's Head of Information Governance and Data Protection Officer is: Anne Woodhouse (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 01332 788645).
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
You have the right not to receive future marketing materials such as emails from NCORE or its partners regarding future events.
- You can update your marketing GDPR consent at any time.
You also have the right to be forgotten resulting in all your data being anonymised which will affect the following:
- You will no longer be able to login
- Your name, address and contact details will be removed
- You will not be able to access any events you have attended, along with any certificates and CPD points or days you have earned
- You will not have access to any course material for events you have attended
- NCORE staff will not be able to access any of your data
- Being forgotten is not reversible.
Please login to change your GDPR settings.