|National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE)|
|Derby Teaching Hospitals, London Road Community Hospital, London Road, Derby. DE1 2QY|
|Taping Day 1: Dynamic and Kinesiology Taping for Beginners - When, Where, Why, Who?|
|Training by Erica Malcolm Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Neurology & Ella Donnison Hand Occupational Therapist, BSc Occupational Therapy / MSc Hand Therapy / Accredited Hand Therapist (BAHT)|
|On 29th January 2020 in Derby for 1 Day(s)|
|at London Road Community Hospital|
This course, for qualified physiotherapists and occupational therapists, will explore basic
kinesiology & dynamic taping techniques and tips along with the concepts and research
supporting their use.
By the end of the course the student will
- Know the difference between kinesiology and dynamic tape
- Have practical experience in the application of kinesiology tape
- Have practical experience in the application of dynamic tape
- Know the concepts and claims made for the use of dynamic tape
- Know indications and contraindications for the use of kinesiology and dynamic tape
- Know the concepts and claims made for the use of kinesiology tape
- The two days can be done individually but you MUST have either attended day 1 or provide certificate evidence of having attended a kinesiology taping course prior to attending day 2.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- £145 per day or £260 for both days
- Limited funded places may be available for AHPs & Nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|