|National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE)|
|Derby Teaching Hospitals, London Road Community Hospital, London Road, Derby. DE1 2QY|
|Exploring Functional Patterns of Movement for Therapy Assistants|
|Erica Malcolm, MCSP|
|On 3rd February 2020 in Derby for 1 Day(s)|
|at London Road Community Hospital|
A course for therapy assistants working with the patient with acquired neurological
This course will look in depth at the movements of:
- Moving from lying to sitting to lying
- Moving from sitting to standing to sitting
- Moving on a chair and from chair to chair
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Clinically reason the most effective way to move an individual in order to promote positive neuroplastic change for future independent functional activity.
- Please Note: This is not a manual handling training course.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|