|National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE)|
|Derby Teaching Hospitals, London Road Community Hospital, London Road, Derby. DE1 2QY|
| The Sacroiliac Joint Simplified|
|Alison Middleditch MCSP MMACP|
|On 27th November 2019 in Derby for 1 Day(s)|
|at London Road Community Hospital|
This one-day course will give you the skills you need to successfully examine, assess and
treat the SIJ.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics, normal function and dysfunction of the SIJ.
- Be able to use an evidence based approach to assessing and treating the SIJ.
- Be able to use manual skills when appropriate to assess and treat the SIJ.
- Understand the role of the pelvic musculature in SIJ dysfunction.
- Be able to design a rehabilitation programme for SIJ dysfunction.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Limited funded places may be available for AHP's & nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|