NCORE the National Centre of Rehabilitation Education is a "not for profit" training and conference management department based within London Road Community Hospital part of Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
We deliver around 120 CPD events a year. We aim for these to be high quality, affordable and accessible for healthcare professionals from all disciplines. Our courses are requested by clinicians so our programme is always topical and of use to you in your work.
We provide you with some of the best trainers from both the UK and overseas.
- Jo Gibson MCSP MSc Clinical Physiotherapy Specialist - Education Committee EUSSER - (UK)
- Linda Arksey Tai Chi instructor
- Professor Graham N. Smith GradDipPhys FCSP MSST DipTP CertED
- Dr Marie Elaine Grant Dip Physio (NUI) PhD MCSP SMISCP
- Erica Malcolm MCSP Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist (Neurology)
- Dr Sidney Chu FCOT, PhD, MSc, OT Fellow, College of Occupational Therapists (UK)
- Dr Aftab Laher Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Lecturer in Clinical Psychology
- Mark Comerford B.Phty. MCSP MAPA
- Sarah Mottram MSc MCSP MMACP
- Sue Armstrong BBTA Tutor
- Ben Davies MSc BSc MCSP, UK NOI Instructor
- Lucy Gwynne Physiotherapy Lead for Neuro-Rehabilitation
- Michelle Kudhail Therapy Lead at Badby Park, Northamptonshire
Are you organising a training event or conference? Would you like help with the planning and administration? NCORE are here to help.
Our small dedicated team are here to organise and manage a range of events including conferences, seminars and training programmes. Our skilled and knowledgeable team can take care of all aspects of your event ensuring a hassle free and professional service.
Services NCORE provide:
- Venue Liaison
- Delegate Management
- Finance (accommodation, delegate, speaker fees, venue booking, travel)
- Speaker Management
- Design and production of programme
- Coordination of catering
- Onsite hosting (delegate registration including barcode scanning, provision of packs and badges)
- Distribution of attendance certificates to delegates.
- Evaluation Services
Alternatively if you have aspects of an event that needs managing we are happy to help, such as delegate administration or venue sourcing.
For further information please contact Jill Cresswell by email at email@example.com or phone 01332 254619.