|East Midlands Inter-Professional Stroke Educational Programme|
|Project Lead: Dr Sunil Munshi|
|A three-day meeting of minds|
|On 10th, 17th & 24th May 2017 in Ruddington for 3 day(s)|
|at Health Education East Midlands|
A high quality 3 day course providing teaching on the whole stroke patient pathway.
The course comprises of three modules (Acute Care, Rehabilitation, and Stroke in the
Real World) delivered through a variety of interactive teaching opportunities.
- Acute Care: Neuroanatomy, Assessment, Thrombolysis, Complications, Hyperacute Nursing, Palliative Care, Critical Care, Enteral Feeding.
- Rehabilitation: Stroke & Research, Speech & Language, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Phsiotherapy.
- Stroke in the Real World: Rehabilitation Nursing, Patient Perspective, Pharmacology, TIA, Secondary Prevention & Lifestyle, Psychology, Discharge Planning and Transfer of Care.
|Who will Benefit|
- This course is suitable for all Multidisciplinary Staff working with stroke patients and is delivered by an experienced Multidisciplinary team.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Limited funded places may be available for AHP's & Nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
- Lunch & refreshments included.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|