|Cervical Masterclass: Cervicogenic Dizziness & Differential Diagnosis|
|Dr Sue Reid PhD, MMedSc(Phty), GradDipManipTher, BAppSc(Phty), BPharm. Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Certified Mulligan Practitioner, Member of the Mulligan Concept Teachers Association (Honorary)|
|On 20th May 2019 in London for 1 day(s)|
|at London Metropolitan University 22 Holloway Road, N7 8DB.|
This workshop will include:
1. Review of dizziness and its classification, types and causes.
2. What is cervicogenic dizziness.
3. How we identify cervicogenic dizziness.
4. Case study (This will be followed through the examination for clinical reasoning).
5. Patient Interview to identify cervicogenic dizziness.
6. Physical evaluation of cervical spine with emphasis on upper cervical.
7. Treatment of cervicogenic dizziness, and post-concussion syndrome.
On completion of this session you should be able to:
- Understand what cervicogenic dizziness is and how it differs from other types of dizziness.
- Interview a person with neck pain and dizziness
- Perform a physical assessment of the cervical spine with emphasis on assessment of the upper cervical spine.
- Assess people with prolonged symptoms after a concussion injury
- Treat patients with cervicogenic dizziness, prolonged post-concussion dizziness, and BPPV
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Limited funded places may be available for AHPs & Nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|