|Weekend Warriors Brighton The Complete journey from Couch to Field|
|A highly practical workshop for the MSK practitioner to aid in the management of the active individual|
|On Saturday 6th - Sunday 7th October 2018 in Brighton for 2 Day(s)|
|at Mercure Hotel in Brighton, 149 Kings Road, Brighton, 0BN1 2PP|
Delegates are updated with regard to:
- Pathology and issues surrounding the painful knee in different patient groups especially with regard to the management of patellofemoral pain
- Hierarchical Red Flags & Red Herrings, Neurological, Vascular and Traumatic Red Flags
- Advanced Clinical Examination of the Vascular and Neurological Systems
- Lower limb Symptom and functional modification using Mobilisations with Movement and Contraction with Movement
- Injury Profiling and Return to play for the Recreational Athlete
- 1. For candidates to engage in a highly practical a two-day CPD workshop for the lower quadrant and experiencing teaching from a range of educators including Claire Robertson (Claire Patella), Benoy Matthew, Glen Robbins, Thomas Mitchell, Yuval David and Andrew Cuff.
- 2. This combined approach should encourage cross-pollination of ideas for candidates interested in the identification, assessment, treatment and management of common lower limb conditions
- 3. Aspects of injury management from graded loading and irritability monitoring to return to play and appropriate vigilance to serious pathology shall be discussed
- 4. Immediate-use assessment, treatment and rehabilitation methods will be demonstrated for the clinician to take straight into their working environment.
|Who will Benefit|
This workshop is aimed at the MSK practitioner looking to further their assessment
techniques, plus their treatment and rehabilitation options for lower limb conditions in
the active population. It would especially suit:
- The generalist MSK practitioner in private or NHS environments
- The developing lower limb specialist wanting broad grounding
- Early career sports physio's or developing elite clinicians
Special Accommodation Rates at the Mercure Hotel in Brighton
Hotel rooms can be booked directly with a 15% Discount based on the Rate of The
Day with Full English Breakfast Inclusive. Contact the Reservations team, 0844 815
9061, option 1, and quote the block ID 39122317.
Special guest speaker announcement: Stuart Butler, Medical Lead â€“ England
Athletics. Rehab Progressions & RTP in Hams Injuries. This talk will cover the
structured assessment of hamstring injuries including the latest evidence for
Rehabilitation and RTP progression.Â Stuart's a Chartered Physiotherapist and
Medical Lead at England Athletics. He's treated thousands of athlete's from Park
Runners to Olympians. He has a keen interest in hamstring injuries and
biomechanics, and advancing clinical practice / management.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS
We are happy to offer the following block booking rate to your staff on the following
- Lunch and refreshments included
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|