|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches to Physical Rehabilitation - Intermediate Level|
|Dr Aftab Laher Consultant Clinical Psychologist Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist|
|On 18/09/2017 in Derby for 1 day(s)|
|at London Road Community Hospital|
The study day will provide an opportunity to extend your knowledge and skills relating
to CBT approaches to physical rehabilitation in the context of adults presenting with
chronic pain and other chronic illness conditions.
Specifically, the day will cover:
- The theoretical background to CBT
- Assessment tools and procedures
- How to formulate clinical problems using the CBT framework
- How to deal with treatment roadblocks
|Who will Benefit|
Suitable for clinicians working in physical rehabilitation/ pain management settings
including (Occupational therapists, physiotherapists, nurses, counsellors,
psychologists, dieticians, and doctors) who have either attended my introductory
CBT workshop (CBT Approaches to Physical Rehabilitation) and/or have some base
knowledge and experience of CBT approaches.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Limited funded places may be available for AHPs & Nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|