|NAGS, SNAGS and MWM'S (Mulligan Concept)|
|Mr Robin Blake MCSP DipTP International Maitland Teacher; Accredited Mulligan Teacher; Member of NOI Teaching Faculty|
|On 11th -12th May 2017 in Derby for 2 day(s)|
|at London Road Community Hospital|
- To present the principles of the Mulligan Concept.
- To demonstrate and practice the basic techniques described by Mulligan.
- To provide additional techniques in the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
- To review the pathobiological mechanisms including Pain Mechanisms.
- To give an explanation of the possible modes of action of the Mulligan approach related to pain and limitation of movement.
- To stimulate a reappraisal of current thinking in manual therapy.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Limited funded places may be available for AHP's & nurses working for the NHS within
the East Midlands.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|